Megane conversion. Basic in what I need?

Okay so I've heard I need a custom wiring loom, customer engine mounts to do a Megane conversion. 1st question is where do I get them from? 2. What else do I need and roughly what cost am I looking at?

Depends really on the spec really on cost, can range from 3k to 10k. Also doing a lot of the work yourself brings costs down. You could do it for 2k by doing all the work yourself and using a standard megane engine

Sell the Clio and buy a Megane. That's talking from personal experience of having the conversion done.

Okay so I've heard I need a custom wiring loom, customer engine mounts to do a Megane conversion. 1st question is where do I get them from? 2. What else do I need and roughly what cost am I looking at?

Most info found here - http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?19912-Rough-Guide-Megane-225-230-Engine-Conversion!!! Quite a few people done the conversion now, so don't be afraid to have a good search around and ask questions.

Wiring is pretty easy, Ktec and SC want around £500 for a 'plug and play' wiring loom and ecu coding; save your money and get RS Tuning to do your ECU for £99 and have a garage or auto-electrician do the wiring for a few hours' labour.
mounts - if you use the Clio gearbox, you use the Clio mount. Use the megane gearbox, you use the megane mount. If you use the Clio timing belt cover on the megane engine you can use the existing clio engine mount.