Matt's GW 200

May have to buy the gear knob insert.. looks really nice. Did you buy the Megane one? Sure when I looked last time the only MK3 Clio one is plain.

Car looks good too bud :wink:

Last edited:
Ive been meaning to pop along to one for a while, but due to work it hasn't been possible :worried:

I must make it to some this year though! Would be great to finally meet some guys face to face :smile:
Looking good pal just need to see you come alomg to one of the meets now to show it off :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words so far guys. Still got a few things in the pipe line for the next few weeks, funds depending of course.

No mate it's the clio one, if you give Chris at Streamline a call he will sort it all out for you. Same price as the Megane one though, minus a small amount of membership discount of course :wink:

May have to buy the gear knob insert.. looks really nice. Did you buy the Megane one? Sure when I looked last time the only MK3 Clio one is plain.

Car looks good too bud :wink:

Ive been meaning to pop along to one for a while, but due to work it hasn't been possible :worried:

I must make it to some this year though! Would be great to finally meet some guys face to face :smile:

Thanks for the kind words so far guys. Still got a few things in the pipe line for the next few weeks, funds depending of course.

You could always come to the prodrive tour on sat pal if your about:thumbup:

You could always come to the prodrive tour on sat pal if your about:thumbup:

Last time I looked there wasn't any spaces left :blink:

So ive already arranged to help my mate with his clio cup race car. Got to finalise the designs and begin fitting the graphics :tongueout:roud:

Do you know when the next monthly meet will be taking place?

Last time I looked there wasn't any spaces left :blink:

So ive already arranged to help my mate with his clio cup race car. Got to finalise the designs and begin fitting the graphics :tongueout:roud:

Do you know when the next monthly meet will be taking place?

think its the second monday of the month pal [MENTION=3537]Tom[/MENTION] will confirm bud..

There is still sapce if you are free on the weekend if not why not pop along to the RR day on teh 15th of march :thumbsup:

think its the second monday of the month pal @Tom will confirm bud..

There is still sapce if you are free on the weekend if not why not pop along to the RR day on teh 15th of march :thumbsup:

Ill have a word with my mate, and see if he can take a day away from the clio :smile: Fingers crossed I can make an appearance :thumbsup:

Liking the carbon additions. How hard are the bullets to fit?

Really easy mate, if I can do it any one can :tongueout: There a direct replacement for the silver bullets, and just require bonding into place with the help of some tiger seal.

Heres a how to on removing the current bullet: http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?30596-How-to-remove-bullets-and-rubbing-door-strips

Then just put some thick raised blobs of tiger seal, on the back of the carbon bullets and fit them in place. Then just use tape to hold them in place for 24hours to let the tiger seal cure properly, and your good to go :smile:

Why have I only just seen this project.. Bloody marvelous looking car. love what you have done. Think I need bonnet catches too.

Why have I only just seen this project.. Bloody marvelous looking car. love what you have done. Think I need bonnet catches too.

Haha cheers mate :smile: Still got a few mods in the pipeline yet. Including a set of your carbon kick plates, waiting at home ready for fitting this weekend :smiley:

Loving your car too, saw it at the autosport show :wink: Was going to try and catch up with you, but I think you where on a walk about.

Looking good mate, interested in your audio instal. Would love to know the wires I need to amp to run through the doors and all that. I love my tunes and the standard system is painful lol. Drop me a pm when you have time mate. Want 6.5" upfront really.

I seem to have missed a lot of this thread. Car looks good and a lot of effort gone in to it. Nice work :thumbsup: