Matt's GW 200

Thanks guys, im really happy with how it looks atmo. Just need to do a few more things on the performance side now :smile:

hi :smile: i like your car :smile: can you tell me the feelings about the ride now when its on HR´s ? is it more stiffer and bouncy or ? and what they are ? 30mm ?

At the same time I ordered some red Lamin-x off rbrocky, for my fog lamps to add a bit more colour to the front end. Heres how it all turned out :smiley:

Before:
IMG_2676_zps341997b5.jpg

After:
IMG_2678_zps8b773c92.jpg

And how it all looks
IMG_2680_zps56ff9f24.jpg

And one last photo of how she looks at the minute

IMG_2697_zps2df24977.jpg

oo i do like how that front end turned out! Never had anyone use red on the fogs, very modern very different!
Glad your pleased with it.

If anyone else wants any in any colour hit me up :smile: or check out the facebook page.

Thanks for all the comments guys :smile:

Yer I did consider that about the red fogs. But as it's not a legal requirement for cars to have fog lights fitted, I can get away with it as long as I dont use the lights on the road.

And yer the petrol cap is a bit marmite, some days I like it and other I don't.

Long time coming update

Have made quite a few changes over the last couple of months and thought it was about to time for an update :smile:

I finally bit the bullet and got my hands on a K-Tec cat back system (the noise is just incredible!)

IMG_2842_zpsd004f528.jpg

I made the decision to do a full audio upgrade which consisted of JL components in the front & JL coaxiles in the back, all running off a inphase amp I had. And whist the interior was in pieces I also decided to add a parrot system along with a bit of white vinyl wrapping to help set off the interior.

IMG_3304_zpsfb3199bb.jpg
IMG_2814_zps74f64d82.jpg
IMG_3307_zpsa47352f6.jpg
IMG_2835_zps59b7bb03.jpg
IMG_2834_zpsc5f0f5ae.jpg

I will be re wrapping this bit as its a bit rough around the edges :bored:
IMG_2833_zps3067b0f2.jpg

A little before & after of the door handles
IMG_3288_zps8f30d0a8.jpg

I decided to fit the parrot system under the centre console to keep it tucked away (sorry for the bad pics of this), and the control was fitted on the left of the steering column.
IMG_2812_zpsc3e86a36.jpg
IMG_2813_zps8bb5809c.jpg

Then onto a slightly more challenging mod....... Bonnet aero catches (I'm guessing this isn't going to appeal to all, but I love it). I managed to source a bonnet from a local breaker and got straight to work. It was a bit of a pain due to the positioning of the catches and how they were going to sit, but I got there in the end.
IMG_3445_zps466296ed.jpg
IMG_3436_zps770daa5d.jpg

Im taking it to Spray Shack this saturday for a full respray, and cannot wait to get it back and fitted!

And one last final touch that finally arrive in the post today courtesy of streamline carbon.
photo_zps15ee6018.jpg

Ill be sure to get some pics up once the bonnet is finished and everything is fitted.

Thanks for reading, comments and opinions welcome :smile:

A bit of carbon dressing + aero catches

The day finally came on Saturday to collect the new bonnet from Si at SprayShack and get it fitted along with a few bits of carbon from Chris at Streamline :smile:

Cant thank the guys enough, great to work with and excellent quality as always!

Gear Insert with white detail
IMG_3488_zpsbbd20875.jpg

Bullets with white detail
IMG_3495_zps78947ab3.jpg

Front & Rear diamonds
IMG_3497_zpsf5128a90.jpg
IMG_3499_zps7c3edc03.jpg

And then the new aero catch bonnet. Cant be happier with how this turned out, really gives the front end that race look :smile:
IMG_3501_zpsdea1411e.jpg
IMG_3500_zps8fa38c6c.jpg

Cheers for looking, and look forward to your guys comments.