Mark's Nimbus 197 T Cup

So, got it Mot'd and been using it.

It's Great fun!

Considering selling at the moment?? Not 100% yet.

Have something else I want to build and it may be the only way to do it..

• Sad
Reactions: Big Ben and suj
So, got it Mot'd and been using it.

It's Great fun!

Considering selling at the moment?? Not 100% yet.

Have something else I want to build and it may be the only way to do it..

How much you thinking of selling for ?

So had another disaster! Somehow the clutch plate decided to loose all it's teeth.20210827_185512.jpg

So looked into it and wanted to get a sprung clutch plate as a solid flywheel and clutch plate isn't a good idea even though that's how they're supplied.

So I found this from CG motorsport and I must say, very good service. They want to know as much as possible so they'll supply the correct parts.

So they supplied my this one side sintered one side organic.
20210827_174818.jpg20210827_134240.jpg

And I have to say it drives really well, it's even got rid of the chatter from the box at idle.

I cleaned out the shifter pivot as it was a little stiff after sitting for a year. And it's great.

The fact I've made a couple of improvements made the failure worth while in the end.

Reactions: Big Ben and suj
Not Updated in a while, not done much with it. Seems to have an issue with the Turbo it smokes on first drive after being left overnight, not on start up but once driving and using boost?

so I’ve bought another brand new T15 turbo, thinking of having the wheels refurbished next week as I still haven’t and possibly a set of new of Tyres maybe ps5’s.

handbrake has decided it doesn’t want to do anything so need to look into that.71BF8341-247C-4DF8-B350-5717BB0E26D0.jpegE4A9DAD2-98F4-4A58-80EB-2C8798FE96ED.jpeg

New Turbo arrived on Friday, going to try and get it fitted today. Also picked up a set of speedlines. Where the car is Low now it’s scrubbing quite a bit on the Superleggera’s so hoping to use them on my 5 project.

So not updated this in a while.

I Replaced the steering arms and Track rod ends and had the 4 wheel alignment done.

Took it to Chris at Efi to get the map checked and it was badly over fuelling. We can only guess it’s due tome upgrading the fuel pump after having it Mapped. With the Turbo issue didn’t produce the same power but 283/293 is still great fun. Wish i’d fitted beforehand now..

The Turbo is fine on a drive but around town not so good so need to get the new turbo fitted now the fuelling is sorted.

and then at the weekend I picked up a set of 8” Cup racer speedlines and PS4’s.
Looks so much better. Need to loose a little off the rear spacers as they do scrub a little and I don’t want to raise it at all if possible.

7D8DED1C-AEEA-4FD6-8088-03044A45CC14.jpegE377CD8F-9012-4A80-9A23-A38F154AA4AE.jpeg