Mark's 197cup...Jan POTM pics

Here my attempts for Januarys POTM, I couldn't go to where I had in mind because the road was shut but I'm happy with a couple of these.

Some input for the one to enter would be great as I'm torn between a few of them.

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

Great pics mark, shame you couldn't get where you wanted but they are good all the same!

Its got to be 6 or 5 for me in that order

Thanks guys.

Mike they were taken at the Campsie fells (locally 'the campsie's)

I wanted to go to a road called dukes pass from Aberfoyle to Calander

Thanks guys.

Mike they were taken at the Campsie fells (locally 'the campsie's)

I wanted to go to a road called dukes pass from Aberfoyle to Calander

Lol its a small world! I tried getting up ther on saturday but ended up having to turn around due to the ice just after Loch Katrine. Its just so beautiful up there, you are lucky to live so close.

sorry its of topic but i do like your front brakes

rich

It's not as off topic as you think Rich I'm going to keep one thread for all my pics. It's easier and leaves the place less cluttered :wink:

They are AP racing bells and rotors. I'll have a look I'n my photobucket for some close up shots of them.

Thanks for the comments guys :biggrin:

Lol its a small world! I tried getting up ther on saturday but ended up having to turn around due to the ice just after Loch Katrine. Its just so beautiful up there, you are lucky to live so close.

Yeah it's an amazing road.

I prefer to start at Aberfolye I find the downhill run much more fun. I was going to go to loch Katrine and see how much of it was frozen, a lot of it had probably thawed out by Sunday though.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mark_L Projects/Progress Threads 235
knuckles Spotted 1
evilerik Clio General Chat 1
D Spotted 1
Roy General Chat 4