Mark's Nimbus 197 T Cup

Excellent results. Holding power all the way.

What turbo is that Mark?

Are you running forged internal?

Nice strong numbers there mate and holds power well. Standard engine and 225 turbo? Cant remember what you build this to in the end.

Excellent results. Holding power all the way.

What turbo is that Mark?

Are you running forged internal?

T15 from a 265 Ben,

Std internals, that's why he had to turn it down. Torque was higher to start with.

Couldn't recommend Chris enough.

Reactions: Big Ben
Love this mate it is everything that I would have wanted for the old girl

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I'll pop round at some point and you'll see the difference.

Finally might get to peoperly drive it soon! Only had it nearly a year.

How's the Scooby?

I'll pop round at some point and you'll see the difference.

Finally might get to peoperly drive it soon! Only had it nearly a year.

How's the Scooby?
Good good, least it is getting there.

It's good mate slow project but getting there. Really came to life when it snowed, down side was everyone asking me to tow them.

Yes mate I defiantly want to see cause it looks amazing.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mark_L
Haven't updated this for a while, I do have a couple of issue's mainly the gearbox make's a whine when it gets warm and a driveshaft oil seal is leaking, but I can get to work before it make's any noise.

Done over 800 miles in her now and must admit it's great!

I have picked up an r26 gearbox which I'm going to have a go at rebuilding myself, as I can't take a chance on a 3rd gearbox!:tearsofjoy:

Still got the Hel lines and ds2500's to fit and also the sprint spoiler, but for now I'm just enjoying it!
20181024_181805.jpg

So a little update.

After about a 1000 miles I got a noisy lifter. Last night me and Matt @trackspec197, removed all the necessary parts to find a stuck lifter and the cams and bearings in the cover and head all scored. Too much silicone has been used to fit the cover which is now rock hard and broken away and gone through the oil galleries and cams!

Trouble is I don't know if any has into the bottom end, so a rebuild is required!

Must admit the engine and box and ancillaries so far have been the worst £1100 I have ever spent.

So I'm going to have to leave it for now as the funds aren't available but it will be rebuilt better and stronger!

Reactions: trackspec197