March 2010 POTM "COMP..."

Well I have got my wish and got the exact photo I wanted. I was going to save it until the end of the month but I have enjoyed looking at it and I thought I would share it with everyone else! :thumbup:

I hope there is enough water...

MarchPOTM.jpg

That wouldnt happen to be Hardwick Village in Clumber Park would it? I was going to do the exact same thing this weekend, waiting for my brother to have a day off work so he could assist!

;/ Err yeah it would be Hardwick Adrian, sorry! I was going to take the photos coming the other way aswel but someone pulled up and was having a picnic which ruined my fun! TBH it will look completely different coming the other way so hopefully it wont be a problem!

Great minds thing alike hey bud! :001_rolleyes:

was taken at todays Detailing Demo Day at Swissvax, there are 2 trophys just out of view.

sadly the weather was **** but it was inside so day wasn't spoilt just the drive out but gave time for a qualifying photo.

I've got one taken by a following car of my 200 in the winding welsh mountains, will try to remember to get it up later! Loving that action shot through the water though!

Don't know if there's enough water showing, its a whole resevoir but not fully visable...

P1020554.jpg

This is my favorite it has no water so can't enter but thought I'd share it with you all :smile:.

P1020517.jpg

Nice pic fiona.
It's small because you have up loaded it to this site instead of somewhere like photobucket and linked to that instead.