March 2010 POTM "COMP..."

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
March potm topic is..."water"
due to the time of year all it seems to do is rain, so there is alot of water around.
photo must have some water in it. doesnt matter if its a puddle, river, the sea or a lake.
(if i dont think there is enough water in your pic then i/we will say so, but admin decision is final)

rules...
photo must have a clio 197 or 200 in it.
no photo editing.
only 1 entry per car.
plain boarders only.
admin decision on photo suitability is final.
Picture must be recent(ie:taken after the topic is announced)
NEW RULE FOR 2010...if you win a potm comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months comp. this is to give others a chance to win.
(By all means you can still enter though)...
No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

all entries must be in by sunday 28th of March at 12 noon.

(happytart you are back in this month :wink: )

Last edited by a moderator:
I may aswell get the ball rolling, I took this tonight as I wasn't able to get one for last POTM due to having a filthy car and the wrong weather! I will hopefully change it later on as I have another idea but I dont know if I can pull it off!

I have got my wish and took another photo - see page 5...

Last edited:
droplet.jpg

A picture of my friends Mini Cooper S through a droplet of water on sunday morning
(ive not edited it, just turned it upside down so the car is the right way round)

Last edited:
I can finally enter one of these now, albeit with my shoddy pics I'm sure there will be better than mine.

Its not the winning its the taking part lol! Best bit is that you have a 197/200! :thumbup:

droplet.jpg

A picture of my friends Mini Cooper S through a droplet of water on sunday morning
(ive not edited it, just turned it upside down so the car is the right way round)

cant enter this sorry. its not a 197 .

no but pics go towards the calendar for next year and cant really have a mini on the 197 calendar.

no but pics go towards the calendar for next year and cant really have a mini on the 197 calendar.

Oh right ok then, didnt know it was for a calendar either, makes sence. Would probably be worth putting that in the rules to for newbies like moi that intend on entering

Last edited: