LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

Cheers fernandez :smile:

Now way dude lol They are in the garage waiting for my 888's to go on :smile: Swapped the R27 wheels for these bad boys with steve on wednesday, so much better!!

Cheers fernandez :smile:

Now way dude lol They are in the garage waiting for my 888's to go on :smile: Swapped the R27 wheels for these bad boys with steve on wednesday, so much better!!

Ah right i get ya, i was wondering if you had sold them as well as the R27 wheels steve wanted

I get ya mate, you've got your own creation and project to be getting on with :smile: I'm jelous your conversions finished lol but very excited mine (touch wood) shouldn't be far off. I've loved every minute of making this car what it is, very lucky chap.

I get ya mate, you've got your own creation and project to be getting on with :smile: I'm jelous your conversions finished lol but very excited mine (touch wood) shouldn't be far off. I've loved every minute of making this car what it is, very lucky chap.

finished??? only 80% there lol
once our cars are done we should do what we said,

mag feature?

Yes buddy its the akrapovic with the 200 diffuser!! I love it lol!!

No mate, one of there customers wanted some extra work done i believe so need the pool car a bit longer as im stuffed without a car. Should be late this week, if not im actually looking at buying an RB 182 and viewing one friday. So if all goes well ill have it early next week and it can just go in whenever. Ill update when i no a bit more :smile: