LY R27 after its wash!

Got up today and decided the car needed a good wash so off i went got all the stuff ready braved the cold and got too work. Heres a few pictures of the results.

fu9kds.jpg

2zyjtb8.jpg

dztc2p.jpg

mlpnqf.jpg

24nfex5.jpg

Some GIMP editing :smile:

2ed79c6.jpg

2j645kl.jpg

No just a digital camera then pasted two layers (two pictures one with bonnet open , one with bonnet closed) on top of each other in GIMP and then simply rubbed out part of the layer too leave what is underneath. If that makes any sense :smile:

No just a digital camera then pasted two layers (two pictures one with bonnet open , one with bonnet closed) on top of each other in GIMP and then simply rubbed out part of the layer too leave what is underneath. If that makes any sense :smile:

Looks wicked dude!!!

thanks craig :smile: , the transparent thing is diffrent from the normal pictures so thought id add that in :smiley:

Love LY so much

Love the side door pic too :smile:

I need to learn how to do that!!

thanks for all your comments guys , yeh thought id do something diffrent with the pictures :smiley: , and its great marky cheers

ha ha thats clever,can u do the same with pictures of women,there's some milf over the road i wouldn't mind editting!

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions