Little updates.

After using some wheel cleaner from "morrisions" stupidly... took the paint off of my diamonds so i resprayed them to match the brembos, im not sure weather i love them or just like them....

Also got some trims fitted, and these dont rattle against the diffuser! Win! think they look pretty cool too.

Fitted a 3/4 front plate as the old one was letting in water but forgot to take a picture.

Anyway shes filthy but heres the little tweaks.

DSC_0211.jpg
DSC_0210.jpg
DSC_0209.jpg
DSC_0207.jpg
DSC_0206.jpg
DSC_0212.jpg

and just a nice pic from last time i did clean her

DSC_0008.jpg

not a massive fan of the red diamonds but love your car apart from that

I no i feel like its a childish thing to do.. but tbh it wont take long to pop off and spray them black, which is probs what will be happening but i dunno :tongueout:anic: urgh

Yup it would be if you go through either Brinsley or Selston as be at mine or misses :wink:

And As if you never did a spotted!

MFN. Don't go letting the Clio name down :wink:

Keep the diamonds red if you like them a bit of individuality is nice to see instead of the boring same old
I like them:wink:

Keep the diamonds red if you like them a bit of individuality is nice to see instead of the boring same old
I like them:wink:

Cheers Roy! I do like but then when I look tomorrow I think black would look better.... So I'll leave for now I think

In massive need of lowering.

Not a massive fan of the red in the wheels either, i'd stick with black. Maybe White like Roy says...

Got some white just never sprayed white as get filthy but might try, I do have some springs to go on lol had them ages just never got it done, hopefully will be done with service next month/june

I would just to see how they look
Wish I could lower ours but the wife would kill me lol

I really like it! Good stuff. I think White Diamonds would look awesome too (maybe even better. :blush:mg: )

Would she even notice??
"She" being the operative word and almost and therefore kind've answering your own question.