LED sidelights - That work!?

Blimey I bet they're bright!

So far so good with the slightly more expensive ones I went for on ebay. Got them in the sidelights and numberplate lights, crisp white light like the ad said and got no flickering or missing LEDs. Much happier with them than the bluer ones I had before.

These were the ones I got: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251231914595

Tried to get a photo but the light just blurs and it doesn't come out right.

Eventually i'll probably change the interior bulbs to the same white LED's - But was just wondering, if I do: Will the fade/dimmer fuction still work with the interior bulbs? I was thinking because LED's take so little power the little resistors or whatever they are that control the dimmer probably won't work and the LED's will either be on or off. Not really an issue just a thought

So far so good with the slightly more expensive ones I went for on ebay. Got them in the sidelights and numberplate lights, crisp white light like the ad said and got no flickering or missing LEDs. Much happier with them than the bluer ones I had before.

Eventually i'll probably change the interior bulbs to the same white LED's - But was just wondering, if I do: Will the fade/dimmer fuction still work with the interior bulbs? I was thinking because LED's take so little power the little resistors or whatever they are that control the dimmer probably won't work and the LED's will either be on or off. Not really an issue just a thought

But Canbus LEDs and buy the version where all the LEDs point out the top of the led as they point down into the cabin, my dim still works I bought these from eBay Item #: 321034661933

I think I'll join you and buy some of these then seeing as they seem to work alright. I've just put in some M-TEC Cosmo Blue dipped bulbs (from Gam's thread) and they look amazing but the sidelights need to be changed to match the colour. I have to admit though, the M-TEC dipped bulbs don't seem to light the road up very well!

It seems like they use PWM to achieve the dimming/fade so yeah it should work with the LEDs too.

But Canbus LEDs and buy the version where all the LEDs point out the top of the led as they point down into the cabin, my dim still works I bought these from eBay Item #: 321034661933