kw v1s on my ultra 197 finally!!!

right finally got round to updating you about my clio

its now sitting on kw v1s.

just had 4 new mich pilots put on and its basically turned into my chavtastic toy lol.

its now running 45.000 miles and i plan on keeping it for a while to run product testing on for some up an coming goodies im going to be selling :smile: one of which i promised i would be selling ages ago and i think i will be now as i have worked a a very good deal on "said item" :smile:

also got my new miltek fitted after the other one ****ed up as ya know. :smile:

the car will probs stay like this now untill i sell.

i also not that its clio related just picked up an xfr as a rental car from entaprise whilst my other car is at jag getting fixed after the gearbox etc went at 30k miles :worried:

i was shocked when i pulled up and was given the keys to a 200+ mph car :smile:

so was the rental man as im only 20 :smile: :smile: so the clio is in the garage at home having a lil rest only had about 100 miles on the kws and i love them. took the car to london town yest and it really looked good even had a guy in the underground car park i use ask me about it, i then saw him get into a dbs :smile: so it does show the clio might be cheap but it does stand high up, so many people like the looks of them and now its lowered i love it again :smile:

i have only one pic but will get more very soon :smile: thanks ben r1 for offering to fit them for me but in the end i got them done for free at a local garage so it saved petrol money :smile:

iphonepicsofcliolower038.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks just right, how I want mine to look!

Hows the ride compared to standard suspension?

its good its not that much stiffer really its amazin in the corners shame its been wet i havent had any time to play with it :worried:

but time will tell.

i took it to the centre of london yest, no scrapes or anything, i hit a bump at a silly speed on the motorway however and that was a lil :zomg:

but other than that the difference in comfort is nothing, but these things handle amazingly well :smile: im extreamly happy. as for you mark if you ever want to do a swap let me know :smile: lol i love your car

Looks great that. I would llike mine to be lower, but with it still in warrenty I'm going to wait and would probably just put some lowering springs on it to drop it 20mm-30mm.

Looks awesome chowie! It makes a huge difference, feels like it was on stilts before lol! Think you've gone lower than me on the front and similar at the back, did you not fancy going any lower on the rear? I have passengers so can't really risk going much lower :worried: Love the red and black still though :smiley:

I wana see a picture of the xfr jag.

ill get a pic up of the two if i get home in day light... if not ill do it at the weekend if i still have the xf.

i act dont know how far there down by as i just left it to the garage to do. when i have a free day ill take the wheels off and have a look into that. iv hardly driven it which is a shame but the roads are like a skid pan anywyas and it looks red hot sat on my drive clean and low lol :smile: