kw v1/v3 pictures? :)

nono, nothings wrong!

we are studying and making a "handmade" topmount for standard/kw/h&r suspension (ast top fit only with strait spring)

h&r and standard suspension have the same high diameter of spring, i would like to see the kw.. :smile:
but i'm sure that them have the same size because both fit on the standard high part of suspension

ast fit with strait spring

ec57f463.jpg

our standard/kw/h&r suspension have large spring..
we are making a topmount like ast but the our will fit on all type of spring :smile:

h&r
s5e4h1.jpg

standard
DSCN0569.jpg

we need to make a larger disk for the spring because standard/h&r/kw spring are larger

dscn0417p.jpg

and another thing that we need is a thinner topmount

not like this

94cb2291.jpg

but like this

2j481fc.jpg

na there v1's mate. Kw's original set up where compatible with the standard top bearings but 6months or so later they re designed them so you didn't need to use the top bearing at all. hope you understand.

For the end of january we'll have this topmount.
If anyone is interested write here and i'll add at our italian list

@ the moment we are 6people

I ask you another picture mate.. :smile:

Anyone have a photo like this of v1/v3?
I hope that someone have the kit but waiting to mount :smile:

faa05ba0.jpg

i need a photo to control the size of principal screw thread (12mm), the diameter and tickness of the point 1 and the diameter of the point 2

faa05ba0-1.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have better pics than those that I gave you before. :worried:

EDIT: this is the best I have, BUT i forgot that I have one KW V3 spare in my garage!!!!

Just let me know what dimensions do you need and I'll tell you what you want to know...:bounce1:

Last edited:
yeah rene!! i love you :lol: :lol:

if you can, make a photo like this....
i think that the principal thread screw is a M12
and i would like to know the diameter of the n°1..

faa05ba0-1.jpg

make a little sketch like this (original suspension)
5lryu0-1.jpg

h&r
foto.jpg

many thanks!!!!!

Last edited: