kw v1/v3 pictures? :)

It's -11C and I'm carrying it back home to measure it...its a 5min walk and I'm touching the metal shock with my bare hands and now I'm hating you. :smiley:

Hope this helps:

Please, understand that I'm an amateur when it comes to Photoshop, so it's not most representative pic, but you get the idea. :smiley:

:lol::lol: thanks a lot mate!! Here (monza) the temperature now is around -2, but yesterday morning -8... Brrrrr

Why you have another suspension? Falt like mine v1? :smile:

:lol::lol: thanks a lot mate!! Here (monza) the temperature now is around -2, but yesterday morning -8... Brrrrr

Why you have another suspension? Falt like mine v1? :smile:

Ah...a long story...

I had a problem with the front right shock. They ordered a new one under warranty, but my car was "tuned" for 4 months so the KW thought that the one that they have sent to the KW dealership here in Croatia didn't come through because they haven't received my faulty one (they couldn't because my car was at another garage), and they have sent another one.

Because I'm good with the boys from the KW dealership in Croatia they asked me if I could buy the other one. They gave me a good price for it (~160€) and I took it. So now, I have one used spare and both front new. :smiley: