KW Clubsports

I have a sales team to call as KW direct dont offer group buy.

Also having an argument with the MD as Im being offered club sports for £950 but can't sell my V3's for £800 so Im out of pocket due to an error.

I'll update tomorrow

Fair enough.

Its £1900 without a discount isn't it? Just preparing myself for worst case scenario.

I have a sales team to call as KW direct dont offer group buy.

Also having an argument with the MD as Im being offered club sports for £950 but can't sell my V3's for £800 so Im out of pocket due to an error.

I'll update tomorrow

Do you think you could get them to give you some of the earlier tops for your V3's so they could be sold to a 197 owner?

Someone with a grey 197 perhaps?

Do you think you could get them to give you some of the earlier tops for your V3's so they could be sold to a 197 owner?

Someone with a grey 197 perhaps?

He ignored that question in my email! :thumbdown:

They are £1582.50 + vat so £1899.00 with that vat :smile:

I am now in 2 minds whether to put them on my own car as I am left £6/700 out of pocket :thumbdown: But oh well it says someting about KW's customer services and the MD :001_rolleyes:

I didn't lose with the V3's technically I just paid dead on just disapointed to be messed about and not to have the best coilovers and I'd like the 2 piece springs and camber adjustable top mounts. Hmm its such a tough call. Need a buyer for my coilovers really.

The group buy would be with demon tweeks... but suppose it could be tried with any kw seller :smile:

You couldn't stick up the number for KW you have Richy? I tried the Demon Tweeks website but they dont list Clubsports, just V3s.

I have the guys email... I can PM you that but he isn't to do with sales. I have demontweeks sales number?

My clubsports originally came from them and I paid £1650 for them as they messed up :smiley: shame they didn't fit or I would of be a seriously happy chappy!!!

All this hastle seems like its not worth it as i say just keep the v3's and be happy you probally wont be able to tell a huge diffrence any way

I have the guys email... I can PM you that but he isn't to do with sales. I have demontweeks sales number?

My clubsports originally came from them and I paid £1650 for them as they messed up :smiley: shame they didn't fit or I would of be a seriously happy chappy!!!

Go for it. Pm the DT number and al ring 'em tomorrow. :thumbup:

Just one question - can the v3 or Clubsport fitted plug and play on the 197 or do I have to change the topmounts, or anything at the rear dampers ?

Why bother with all of this fuss for the clubsports, when the AST's are readily available!? :huh: