KW Clubsports

Richy you can ask KW if they'll give us a discount if we buy say 4 (Me, Richy, FMP and A2on)?

Bare in mind that I'll be getting the pre-revised setup and you 3 would be getting the revised setup.

Im price pending as i have yet to see the kit on a car in the u k pr pictures of the acctual kit

I was at Autosport and spoke to the Germany about this and the Clubsports in general also had a good chat about a GB so perhaps its on the cards .

I have to admit i spoke at length about the clubsports to head of technical developments he was over from germany and the kit looks amazing the adjusters are not your sill allen key style there big chunky jobiies to and bottom and the technical support on offer for settings and the likes seems stunning

from what they said to me i ncant see where the issue is with your kit richy as there in stock ready to go with later and earlier top mounts .

let me know you thoughts on this and also guys where it needs to be price wise as the kit is about £1540 rrp so where will it need to be for you guys to put pen to paper ?

Arron

I was at Autosport and spoke to the Germany about this and the Clubsports in general also had a good chat about a GB so perhaps its on the cards .

I have to admit i spoke at length about the clubsports to head of technical developments he was over from germany and the kit looks amazing the adjusters are not your sill allen key style there big chunky jobiies to and bottom and the technical support on offer for settings and the likes seems stunning

from what they said to me i ncant see where the issue is with your kit richy as there in stock ready to go with later and earlier top mounts .

let me know you thoughts on this and also guys where it needs to be price wise as the kit is about £1540 rrp so where will it need to be for you guys to put pen to paper ?

Arron

£1540? You sure thats the RRP? Maybe so, but that might be without the adjustable top mounts?

I'm sure the kit I seen on the KW website said £1900?

It will be plus vat that price.

My issue is the price after they messed up the originals. Im being offered them at 50% of the cost hence trying to sell my v3's :wink: that or have my v3's rebuilt but the cost of having mine removed and then added back on just makes that idea too expensive although id only have to pay for top mounts. also trying to talk to Richard who is the md is a nightmare!!!

probally best not speak to two people about the same thing .

shall i leave it with you but im neading it to progress rapid style .

how can you be included in the gb if yours are already discounted ?

thanks

Arron

Im just trying to push for a better price for you 3. Im off work tomorrow so if he doesn't reply by midday Im going to give him a call and try and sort something.

I am pushing for it as I want them rapid style too don't worry :smile: