K-tec Pro Performance Exhaust Video

cheers pal.. think you mention flat spot ?????? does that happen on 197"s any way as i dont experience any flat spots........cheers for your help

cheers pal.. think you mention flat spot ?????? does that happen on 197"s any way as i dont experience any flat spots........cheers for your help

I have always had a very slight flatspot as standard, then after I got the exhaust fitted it's a little more noticable, but higher up the revs big improvement. :thumbup:

ahh ok, may invest in this, there is a white 197 on youtube with janspeed that the smae you got as that 1 sounds sexy time.....lol.cheers

ahh ok, may invest in this, there is a white 197 on youtube with janspeed that the smae you got as that 1 sounds sexy time.....lol.cheers

It's the same, but it has a sports cat aswell, I have read that the sport's cat is a was of money because the standard cat is not that restrictive, and the sports cat is another £300 or something, more info here http://www.readyforthetrack.co.uk/2008/11/renaultsport-clio-rs-197-exhaust-system-advice/

Question for someone, if I were to get a sports cat would it change or improve the exhaust note?

Last edited:
That sounds so gorgeous :001_wub: so with this exhaust you pass the MOT? Just wondering how much exhaust gases more would this show (so if I mount it here in SLO I could still pas the technilac exam/test) :tongue_smilie:

That sounds so gorgeous :001_wub: so with this exhaust you pass the MOT? Just wondering how much exhaust gases more would this show (so if I mount it here in SLO I could still pas the technilac exam/test) :tongue_smilie:

Don't know? my cars not 3 years old yet, am sure it would as the CAT is still in...

sounds cool thats the sound im looking for not too loud but lots of grunt will have to go shoppin me thinks