ktec pro performance killing me

After the long trip to knockhill and a baby on the way the ktec has to go as my head is killing me! Can anyone recommend me a full system that's not boomy and droney at 70 mph! With a decat of course

After the long trip to knockhill and a baby on the way the ktec has to go as my head is killing me! Can anyone recommend me a full system that's not boomy and droney at 70 mph! With a decat of course

god i love mine and its fully decatted,i would have it louder if it was possible...

i'd say that the milltek cat back systems with no boxes removed are the quietest i've heard,they sound nice and subtle for an after market exhaust

I have a cup model and its so much louder inside than my mates gordini with same exhaust as there isn't the same sound deadening, it sounds good but too annoying on long journeys! I will be selling asap so will keep you all posted, the exhaust I want must be de catted still as I don't want to lose any performance

I have a tdf road and its lovely.

Definitely noisey enough to get noticed but it doesn't make long driving a head ache.

Recommended.

Akrapovic is nice and subtle when cruising, not really that much louder than standard until you step on it!

Akros a waste of money imo so won't be getting that, can't justify spending that much on an exhaust that gives no real gain over an exhaust for half the money, tdf is lighter too if I remember?

Yeah it is boomy at 70... But I find a bit quicker or bit slower 75-65 it's not too bad. But as soon as it hits 70 it's like a noise switch is turned on! Gives a headache.
But I love my system so it's something I don't dealing with

toop you must be getting old mate:wink:mine sounds ok at 70

just stick your old one back on doubt you will loose any performance or get your self a bonnie tyler CD and turn the volume up works a treat for me:thumbup1: