k-tec pro performance cat back exhaust

G

gemma.l

Has anyone got a k-tec exhaust?

If so could let me know what it is like. Would really appreciate pics and video's

Thanks

I had the KTEC and I agree that it was pretty loud! Takes some getting used to but I liked it. Gave the sound much more character than standard and lots of nice pops and bags :smile:

I would check out the Scorpion system too, they are a good brand and are pretty reasonably priced.

[MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION] thank you sounds nice. think I am gonna have the k-tec

+1 on scorpion, defintely worth a shout, not that the ktec isnt any good, not by any means, pavs sounds awesome. I have the scorpion and am very satisfied!

Tell me about it way to many decision. But then again could I cope day in and day out with it being to loud. Hmm gotta think long and hard about this one then.

in all fairness its not too loud...if u keep ur cats then its fine..i wouldnt go for something too loud and crazy..like my peace and quiet at times..well not the youngest model anymore :wink:
anyway...either way u will love the sound of a new exhaust whichever u will go for...

[MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION] Have you had the crackle map to? I was thinking of having it to go along with the exhaust.

u worry about being it too loud and now u want the crackle map??haha think it might be even louder..not had it mapped yet..waiting for some more mods to be done before getting it mapped...

I have a K-Tec and a De-cat and mines quite loud, definitely a difference from standard with the odd cheeky pop and bang thrown in for good measure. Will be having the pop and crackle map carried out as soon as I get a Toyo manifold aswell!

I had the Akrapović and crackle map

The difference in quality of the exhaust is incredible

You all really know how to confuse a gal don't ya.

People are praising an Akropovic exhaust, very high quality exhaust, but is a lot more money.

A crackle map without a full decat will ruin your cats, eventually resulting in a failed emissions test for Mot.

[MENTION=462]Chris[/MENTION] 91 - Right got it.

I looked at the Akropovic exhaust and can only find the 200 one. I can’t really afford that anyway now I know the price.

I am so not having the crackle map then as I only want a decat.

They only make them for a 200, but it will fit a 197...

You want a decat? A decat is a pipe that removes the cat you know?