k tec pro performance

ryan197

POW right in the kisser
Platinum Member
just had it fitted today, it sounds lush, abit loader than i fort it would be but loving it, the only problem is that the passager side tailpipe ist lined up properly, looks likes they over bended the tail pipe coming out of the box, its going back in tomorrow to see if they can heat it up and bend it back a few mm. but overall a good exhaust.

I had that problem to with mine took it back and they sorted it, I also had a problem with it hitting off the axle going over bumps watch out for that to.

It sounds the nuts tho don't it! love how it pops on gear change, but my fav is 1st and 2nd gear over run about 4-5K awesome, Sounds wild!

You running with the cat or decat?

i got a k-tec too and love the sound of it !! the axel knocking problem has a simple fix , just a case of twisting the centre section round a little bit to give the pipe a bit more distance going over the axel

hello, I would be interested in taking this exhaust for my 200 (I sent an email to the K-Tec and they told me that shortly they will do a special for the 200) I wanted to know if the car feels better with the pro exhaust(only catback)

you need a map?

hello thanks!:thumbup::thumbup:

Don't suppose you fancy taking me out for a quick spin in it sometime do you Ryan? I'll come over to you obviously

Really wanna hear one.

Does it pop and burble? :smile:

Don't suppose you fancy taking me out for a quick spin in it sometime do you Ryan? I'll come over to you obviously

Really wanna hear one.

yeh it pops and burble when changing gear slowly, its gota deep and loadish when pulling off but when you floor it as the revs go up the more it sounds sportier, it doesnt get louder, if you now what i mean. yeh mate will take you out in it, meet you half way or something, walsall ay thet far from me.

hello, I would be interested in taking this exhaust for my 200 (I sent an email to the K-Tec and they told me that shortly they will do a special for the 200) I wanted to know if the car feels better with the pro exhaust(only catback)

you need a map?

hello thanks!:thumbup::thumbup:

it doesnt need a remap, but for best maxium results you need a remap. can see that flat spot people am talking about from standard, but its hardly noticable with the sport cat, only really when in a high gear below 2500 rpm and you try and plant it and it slowly pulls upto 2800 rpm then get a slight kicks, like on the 172 engines with the 4500 rpm kick.

but from what ive heard, the flat spot as been sorted on the 200 anyway

I had that problem to with mine took it back and they sorted it, I also had a problem with it hitting off the axle going over bumps watch out for that to.

It sounds the nuts tho don't it! love how it pops on gear change, but my fav is 1st and 2nd gear over run about 4-5K awesome, Sounds wild!

You running with the cat or decat?

its fitted perfect, no knocking at all, been over speed bumps and bumpy roads, its sound, im running it with the 100 cell sports cat.

Really wanna hear one.

you will hear plenty at this years shows, I have one and it pops and bangs like a good un :thumbup: