Just ordered my 200. V excited! And it is here! Well almost!

I've only just read this thread, but wow, that 200 looks amazing! I absolutely love it.

I'm just thinking what work will say tomorrow when I ring in sick and instead take my 197 and trade it in at Renault Wolverhampton for one of these! Lol! Just kidding, there is no way on this earth I could afford a new car!

Very very nice!

Well I have just had the phone call. The car has arrived in the UK. Should be picking it up next friday. Woop. Its very early. I am very excited now. And I am off to Silverstone for the weekend; can it get any better? Can't wait to drive it now. WOO HOO!

sounds great mate. are you coming to WSR? if so make sure u come and find me. :smile:

No I am not getting mikes demo. I am getting a brand new one. MY own! :smile: However, that is the only pic I can see of one similiar.

I am off to silverstone on sat morning with my missus so will introducing myself to everyone proper stylee. :smile:

Have we got our own stand. Where will you be woody?

i will be infield with adrian. not so much of a stand but ill have our banners and flags up. just look for the most stylish flags :wink:

Yay I've been waiting for this one... get loads of pics up as I think you've spec'd it perfectly as far as looks and I wana drool over it... :thumbup:

Similar Thread Suggestions