Just ordered my 200. V excited! And it is here! Well almost!

Hi all. Just ordered my first renaultsport. I have bought a clio 200. Yet another red baron. Im very excited plus a little sick as I have spent a lot of money. ha ha. I cant wait.

Just for those interested.

I have ordered an RS200 full fat with cup suspension in ultra red with black speedlines, black roof, black windows, and the normal black front end. The interior will stay standard as I am very tall and dont find recario's very comfy plus I have ordered the carbon fibre interior trim.

I am sooooooooooo looking forward to driving it. COME ON! woo hoo.

Last edited:
Nice one mate, that sounds like a good colour scheme! Looking forward to seeing it :smile: enjoy!! When are u taking delivery?

Delivery wont be for a while, especially as the factory shuts in August but that gives me time to sort out a few bills etc. Im guessing late september/ early october.

Nice colour scheme - sounds lush. I wanted extra tinted windows on mine, but couldn't have them as I ordered a cup. I waited 11.5 weeks for mine (and was on the bus), so I know what dreaming about it is like. When you go to pick it up you will not be able to remove the grin from your face; also be prepared for kids in standard corsas with exhaust attachments wanting to race you - LOL.

Great choice mate!!! Mine is just about the same spec but won't be ready till sept 15th :worried:

Nashy

Yeah sounds great mate, was just saying to the misses i would love to have a 200 in exactly your spec.
I hope for my bank accounts sake it doesnt look as good as i think it will be :-p
Only kidding i am sure it will :thumbup1:

Why did you have to post those pictures. Am very very tempted now. If you didn't mind would you be able to pm me what I'd expect to pay?

Why doesn't the black roof take in the top of the tailgate. That might be a detail for mine when it arrives!

Similar Thread Suggestions