Jeremy Clarkson's Powered up

Hello everyone today.

I watched JC's latest dvd release today.
It was a big suprise to me that the hot hatches, that starred in the latest Top Gear season, were also there.

Some F1 test-driver raced these hatches against the clock on the Paul Ricard track. Suprise: the Clio was the fastest.

Jeremy also admits that the results from the Top Gear episode were a bit unreal...

He also says the Clio is a car for serious drivers :smile:

Oh btw, there's alot of other nice stuff in the dvd also. You should watch it. I reckon it's better than the previous years.

The wife ordered this for me today as a sort of stocking filler for my Christmas!

You are not supposed to know what your wife buys you for Christmas.....it's supposed to be a surprise :s:s:s:s

Mind you, if I had anything by JC in my stocking, i'd be asking for the receipt to get a refund lol :smile::smile:

I watched the review online, not bad just a shame Clarkson is still as narrow minded as ever.

Comparing the noise between a turbo and N/A at 70 is just stupid, gear ratios are setup completely different, and the fact he was driving a full fat 200 and still insisted it had no aircon etc

If you are going to review cars for a living at least get the facts correct, greee lol :chair:

I watched the review online, not bad just a shame Clarkson is still as narrow minded as ever.

Comparing the noise between a turbo and N/A at 70 is just stupid, gear ratios are setup completely different, and the fact he was driving a full fat 200 and still insisted it had no aircon etc

If you are going to review cars for a living at least get the facts correct, greee lol :chair:

I'm am going to hold back on my opinions of clarkson, but I think most of you know what I think of that waste of space lol!!!

watched this yesterday, was ok, he basically addmited he's an idiot when he said that the renault is the best but he likes the citroen more because it has writing on the roof

you know he loved the clio when he was saying its electric

also if any big car show reviewers opinion matters its tiff needells who absolutely loved the 197/200, and boy he was right about the recaros being a must have! even jc said that tiff is one of the best drivers alive

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pav General Chat 35
Gazeratti General Chat 4