jamsport matched inlets

ryan197

POW right in the kisser
Platinum Member
had my inlets matched the other day, would like to say a big thanks to the guys down jamsport done a superb job, can defo tell the the difference and would highly recommend them.

Last edited:
had my inlets matched the other day, would like to say a big thanks to the guys down jamsport done a superb job, can defo tell the the difference and would highly recommend them.

how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? looking into getting this done and do they do remaps aswell? might aswell get it all done at once

i was quoted £255, 3-4 hours to do, i ended up waited all day as it was a busy day at the machinist they use, so they ended up ducting some money of the price which was good of them, there can be power gains depending on how bad they are to begin with, how good the engine is etc, but overall the engine drives alot better. i fink they remap as them building that supercharged 200 and finalising the map next week. oh and they do more than match aswel when i had a quick look at the inlets i notciced they machined all the way into the manifold, where as on my 172 another company only machined the ends.

they were quotin 280ish, i fink that would b on a exchange basis. The 255 includes ptfe gaskets aswel.

Did you get any RR figures before and after mate? I was down jampsort last year and was talking to one of the guys about matching inlets etc, would it be worth remapping too?

nah dah get it rr yet. I guna take it by me again once ive got me silicon hoses on, then down tdf 4 a remap.

Are you on the sauce tonight? Your ability to type in the English language appears to be increasingly impaired with each post!

matched inlets give good gains yes. sounds like u got what i had done. something called polishing and porting. they open the inlets up and polish all the inside? when i get my car back out ill take u some pictures and show you.

Similar Thread Suggestions