Its Gordini Baby!!!

Tbh, I think it looks silly. The stripes are chav, the F1 style blade should be black also. The only good thing (Which there aint a pic of) is the unique black wheels.

TBH I think it looks dreadfull! Really dont like it, it seems to exaggerate all the things on the 200 I dont like!

The stripes are tasteless, and the concept a lot of hot air. Think back to the previous exciting verisons of Clios or R5's. Turbo 2, Williams, V6, Trophy, F1, etc..... This is nothing but a marketing ploy to make an extra £1000 per car.

The stripes are tasteless, and the concept a lot of hot air. Think back to the previous exciting verisons of Clios or R5's. Turbo 2, Williams, V6, Trophy, F1, etc..... This is nothing but a marketing ploy to make an extra £1000 per car.

yes, yes and yes! They should have made something with substance (im thinking 182 trophy-esk) rather than taking RS fans for mugs with a chintsy paint job/sticker combo and some tacky looking interior trims. poor form renault :worried:

Forget the F1 'wiggle' on the front grille... Renault don't do F1 any more!...

200's are already a bit 'pointless & bodjit looking'... the 197 is already a cult!

And the paint work is just trying to claw back history...

imo.

yes, yes and yes! They should have made something with substance (im thinking 182 trophy-esk) rather than taking RS fans for mugs with a chintsy paint job/sticker combo and some tacky looking interior trims. poor form renault :worried:

Totally agree....I wanted the true Gordini 70's stripped out racer with no comfort whatsoever.....not pon-sin two tone leather! I'm dissapointed.....may be there will be one more shout before this phase is finished.....

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wozzer Clio General Chat 0
1 Clios For Sale 8
S Gordini Register 1
molo New Members 3
Wozzer Clio 200 Area 5