It's a sad day

Took a deposit on the 200 last night.

CL10 FTW is off to her new owner.

:bye2::bye2::bye2:

Now what to replace it with :s

is the number plate going with it.

what kind of car are you thinking of next, sporty model again, or have the requirements changed?

Not that im trying to tempt you or anything....but this one has been up for like 4 months...had been up a few weeks (assuming it was the first ad and not a repeat) before i even first began looking at a meg.

They must be wanting to shift it because its dead money just sat there and a dealership will want a quick turn around. They have not yet even reduced the price (surely they should realise its not selling for a reason, unless its not the price but something with the car...viewing would tell). So would like to think a low (but sensible) offer would take it from them :smile:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...megane-2-0-t-16v-renaultsport-250-3dr/1789930

If a sad day then why did you sell?

I think even if you want to sell then its still sad to see it go?

When i sold the 200 and got the Meg it was still a bit sad to drive away from it leaving it behind - was a cracking little car. But once i was in the meg...all smiles again

Unfortunately circumstances wont allow for a meg....well....they would, but getting a house sorted will be even further along the line. Im back at my parents now and need to save to finally get a place of my own.
[MENTION=28766]Kelv[/MENTION] the plate has gone with it. I was going to take it off but the chances of really selling it for any decent money are slim. Its been for sale before and had no interest so its stayed on the car.

Car is going as is, coilovers, spacers, everything.

Sad day because it was a treat to myself for finishing my apprenticeship and probably the only time in my life i will ever take delivery of a brand new car. I still look at it and smile...its a damn good looking car and the owner will be well chuffed im sure.

Car wise...sensible...or semi sensible.

Options atm are.

Seat leon diesel or similar, £3k ish, cheap, cheap to run, misses can have it to replace her 206cc once we are established and i finally get the meg :wink:

Or

BMW 330ci/330cd, semi sensible option, £3k ish, not so cheap to run, fast enough, look good, be happy driving about in it, stilll saving me money a month but ultimately not as much as the diesel and the misses wouldnt want it after me.

Or

Getting a small loan to cover the likes of a A3 2.0t/2.0tdi quattro or similar but then still having monthly payments so not getting rid of that expense.

Leon.

If you're going to downgrade to save costs you might as well do it properly. A 330ci is likely to have higher running costs than the Clio.

Seat leon diesel they map very well saw 240bph and 340 torqs out of my rocco :thumbsup:

likewise tho i belive the BMW's map as well and there RWD so lots of fun :thumbup:

My wife's golf is cheap to run. Try a mark 4 or you even stretch to a mark 5. She's getting about 175 bhp after a map :smile:

Budget of 3-4k really doesnt get much when looking at mk5 golf's or the later leons...

Running costs of the 330 may be as high as the clio.....but without the finance payments every month, thats a saving of £4k alone.

Don't forget to stick around and to tell the new owner about the forum

We all have to start on the hosing ladder at some point, I'm sure you will be in a RS soon enough again.

Similar Thread Suggestions