Sad Times

Well she's going. After 8 years of RS Clio ownership I will be leaving the building :liambo:. I have taken the plunge and ordered my new chariot, a Range Rover Evoque. I know this will be a completely different prospect but one I'm looking forward to. Dealer reckons should be here in or around end of March, start of April.

As a resume I had the Black Bomber (Black FF 197) for 4 years before buying the Yellow Peril (LY FF 200) and apart from the initial niggles they have both served me well. I decided to sell due to becoming a little tired of sometimes having to work too hard to drive the car from a 'daily drive' perspective. Once I get a firm commitment to delivery date for the Evoque, I'll be posting the yellow peril up for sale on here so hopefully she will end up going to a good home.

Sorry to hear that the Clio is going, but I understand where you're coming from with the daily drive issues. Evoque is a total change! Not keen on them personally, however I'm sure they are nice cars to drive :smile:

Don't be a stranger to the forum!

God, I am so jealous about all this cheap insurance! Mine is just over £1100 :worried:
Haha I'm jealous of your cheap insurance! I'm paying more than I should but understand that insuring a 20 year old on one of these can be risky :bash:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R27WTF Car Parts For Sale 1
M General Chat 11
jostheboss General Chat 20
Yiannis197 Clio General Chat 23
kosluk Gallery 20