It's a sad day

Shame to see it go mate! Such a good looking car on the forum and when it wizzed past me one time on the M20!

Oh and Steve, that meg is my PERFECT spec, thanks for throwing a spanner in the works!!!

Not a problem, if it helps you can have the drive of the trophy or jump in a passenger to the ring :wink:

To be honest though, good luck with getting your own place sorted. I'll need to think about that in the not too distant future, but couldnt bring myself to sell or downgrade from the Meg!

I know he was at one point, but may have changed now hes doing the ring, but i think Steve @Stephen was looking at lowering his 200 and getting spacers. Best to ask him, but could mean bit of extra cash for you and him getting some at a decent price if you need a quick sale - just a thought :smile:

What about getting an older clio, something like a 182? Not as expensive so could avoid finance, higher running costs than a diesel but atleast still in a fun car!

Not a problem, if it helps you can have the drive of the trophy or jump in a passenger to the ring :wink:

To be honest though, good luck with getting your own place sorted. I'll need to think about that in the not too distant future, but couldnt bring myself to sell or downgrade from the Meg!

I know he was at one point, but may have changed now hes doing the ring, but i think Steve @Stephen was looking at lowering his 200 and getting spacers. Best to ask him, but could mean bit of extra cash for you and him getting some at a decent price if you need a quick sale - just a thought :smile:

What about getting an older clio, something like a 182? Not as expensive so could avoid finance, higher running costs than a diesel but atleast still in a fun car!

Whats this? [MENTION=4600]Stevoox[/MENTION]?

Read the thread Daryllllll

Lee (Marshall) has taken a deposit on his car - currently springs and spacers are left on it. If you were still after some (and he is interested) then might be worth dropping him a PM.

Ah okay, have PM'd.

Cheese.

If I had to downgrade, it would either be a 182 cup in RB or a Twingo 133 cup, just for the younger age and still fun

Quite a car history Bert! Glad it's staying on the forum!

Steve I ment the car is going as it is. Coilovers on. Spacers on. Plate on. Lol.

Similar Thread Suggestions