It's a sad day

Quite a car history Bert! Glad it's staying on the forum!

Steve I ment the car is going as it is. Coilovers on. Spacers on. Plate on. Lol.
[MENTION=4600]Stevoox[/MENTION] That's what I though you meant Marshall, got confused when Steve said you were selling them lol.

Marshall have a word with Chris / Beefy he as a Leon did brands a loved it

Im in the same boat as you mate as never wanted to sell but made sense when I have a wedding and want to get on the property ladder sooner rather than later. As Kev said I went the Leon Fr route and love it! Never the same as the Clio but it does everything we want. Lesley uses it all the time and I drive it 2/3 times a month so when I drive it I wanna have a play and it's more than capable of that! It's quicker day to day around town than the clio obviously which means plenty of power slides out of roundabouts :wink: lol

The big test was brands in December and she performed great. To and from brands and around it and it cost me £40 in diesel lol

image.jpg

Wow, that looks in good nick Marshall. Most of the S3's I see around are f*cked. I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun!

Unfortunately I think I might find myself in the same position as you very soon :worried:.

Yea, the lad that has had it is very perticular when it comes to his cars. In the past year its had all bushes, brakes, clutch, cambelt, tyres...you name it. Only selling as he's got an 07 plate one now.

It'll do for a bit, until i realise im being silly and just need a **** box run about lol. But i need to see what boost is all about :smile:

Yea, the lad that has had it is very perticular when it comes to his cars. In the past year its had all bushes, brakes, clutch, cambelt, tyres...you name it. Only selling as he's got an 07 plate one now.
It'll do for a bit, until i realise im being silly and just need a **** box run about lol. But i need to see what boost is all about :smile:

Nice, that's exactly the kind of guy you want to be buying cars from.

Yeah, I'm having difficulty coming to terms with that too haha. I love how you started this money saving thread listing a load of economical Derv's then in the end you bought an S3 lol.

One of my neighbours has that shape s3, he's running something like 480hp through it....definitely a fun car!

EDIT: still does more MPG than the Clio

Nice, that's exactly the kind of guy you want to be buying cars from.

Yeah, I'm having difficulty coming to terms with that too haha. I love how you started this money saving thread listing a load of economical Derv's then in the end you bought an S3 lol.

What can i say, it was making me feel physically sick with the thought of getting rid of the clio for some crap diesel it really did. Its not a necessity, i havent lost my job, it will just help add another £4k in the bank by not paying £325 a month on the clio.

Atleast i'll enjoy this, hopefully. Knowing me i'll end up selling the S3 and getting more finance on a meg250!

What can i say, it was making me feel physically sick with the thought of getting rid of the clio for some crap diesel it really did. Its not a necessity, i havent lost my job, it will just help add another £4k in the bank by not paying £325 a month on the clio.
Atleast i'll enjoy this, hopefully. Knowing me i'll end up selling the S3 and getting more finance on a meg250!

Haha yeah, same here. The Mrs is doing silly mileage in it with her new job and we're saving for a deposit on a second place. So although we can keep the Clio, we could get the new place a lot quicker without it. I think if we had to sell it, it wouldn't be as tricky, but doing it by choice makes me feel ill. I'll no doubt buy something to keep me entertained and on track though :smiley:

You have done the right thing Lee, I sold the clio for a derv 11 months ago and now its really starting to grate on me :sad:

Similar Thread Suggestions