IPhone 5

Pre-ordered the 5, no idea when it will actually drop on my door... probably 3 days after release knowing my luck.

Looks like O2 and Vodafone customers will have to jump ship to either Orange, T-Mobile or 3 if they are looking to use the 4G functionality of the new iPhone 5.

It's not setup to work with O2 and Vodafone frequencies.

Orange it is for me then.

I'd rather burn my iPhone than be on Orange or T-wank. I'll stick to Wifi.

I ended up going for 3 in the end. 1 month rolling contract means I can always be on the best deal as and when they surfice.

I ended up going for 3 in the end. 1 month rolling contract means I can always be on the best deal as and when they surfice.

1 month rolling contact ? is this because you are already with them or what ? any details on the 1 month plan ?

I'll wait till next August and have it free.Stuff £500 notes for one I work to hard to throw my money away:tongueout:

apple are anything but lagging behind htc or samsung, apple set the standard, samsung , htc etc catch up, then apple will just bring something out even better, had a play with a samsung android phone, my god it was complicated, it was terriable

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. There is nothing on the brand new, only just out, top of the range iPhone 5 that isn't on the HTC that I've had for a year already and has been out for longer than that. I have an iPhone 4 sitting in a drawer in my house that I literally haven't touched since I got the HTC as the limitations of it just annoyed me. Yes it does basic stuff well but most phones on the market do that (bar blackberry, why anybody would buy one of them I do not know. I have one as a work phone and I despise very thing about it). I can't comment on how difficult you found Android to use all I know is that I never had an issue with it and it allows you to do a LOT more things than iOS does. I also know a few previously die hard apple fans that have tried an android phone and now (like me) will never have another apple one.

I will agree that samsungs version of android isn't the best (HTC take that for me) but it's still better than iOS.

Good to see your on the right network :wink:

I always love reading through all the comments always so much banter it's the same when I have customers in at work and they argue lol end of the day they all have pros and cons and looking into the next 2 years worth of phones I know are coming there will be even more but it's what you like as a person and what you enjoy to use some it's apples OS some it's android and others blackberry they all have there own strengths. It's always good banter though, me myself have just pre-ordered my iPhone 5 from work although me being currently on Thailand on holiday proved tricky but
Mine will be ready when I'm home, personally everything i use is apple so it's works better for me and I enjoy the OS system

That is very funny!!

TBH I wouldn't be able to tell the difference either, but that is only because I wasn't daft enough to buy one in the first place... :wink:

Cancelled my pre-order, date they gave me was for october!

Picked a black one up from my local O2 store, it was £559 including top-up which I was a bit miffed about as Apple were selling fro £529 sim-free but as I was 4th in the line come 8am i couldn't be bothered with the hassle as at the same time at my local Apple store there was a supposed 300 people queueing. coo-eee.

Similar Thread Suggestions