Intermittent engine stalling problem!

I bought my 197 at the end of July, an 06 197 with 55k on the clocks.
Relatively good nick, good service history and no known issues.

Had it 4 weeks when it started playing up, first it cut out on me at about 40, engine fired back up pretty quickly due to the car being in gear and the speed I was going at.

Cut out on me again on my drive, wouldn't start but did after pushing it on to the road.

Cut out on me again as I pulled up to traffic lights, refused to start for over an hour and eventually got recovered, started a couple of days later when I picked her up.

Finally, cut out on me at about 15 as I was driving down the track to the driving range, started again after a bit of a tow and a vigorous jump start.

Mick from Diamond Motors has been a Saint with me, he's had it for the last few days and thinks it may be fuel pump wiring related as it's very intermittent. He couldn't replicate the fault in 3 days at his place!

After a bit of delving, I've discovered an invoice from Renault Ilkeston stating a similar issue in 2010. They stated the issue as "...vehicle eventually did fault and we found that there was not feed to the TDC Sensor, tightened terminals and left vehicle for the day. Vehicle did not fault once".

I'm currently pursuing the car dealer I bought it off for a solution.

What do you lot think it may be and what should I do?!

Tdc sensor or crank sensor as its known, common on renaults to go faulty, causing stalling while pulling upto junction, slow or non starting.