Im goin to cry........

my car has been parked outside my house and a lorry or van etc has drove into the side of it..

basicly it has scrapped all the front wing part of the bumper and fooked the alloy totaly

i think the car is jinxed as it has already been crashed twice in its life lol

perfect timing just when i was goin to refurb the alloys aswell as it needing a 36k service and mot

i dont want it anymore tbh its just a total jinx

Awwww man what's going on lately? Clips getting crashed and crashed into left right n centre.

cheers guys but i think its time to fix it and sell up
its cursed big time, its goin to cost at least 400 quid easy for the front wing and bumper respray then the alloy which will probably need all 4 doin as they are lookin well tired and having 1 brand new lookin alloy would look gash

might switch to a 182 and pocket the cash for a new house

Sorry to hear about the accident. We have a 172 too and it is great fun so i don't think you'll find it difficult going to a 182. Good decison saving the money towards a house :thumbup1:

Ouch - bad time for scrapes and bumps lately. Hope you get it sorted and keep a wee french throwabout parked outside your house!

thats bad mate. id keep it though and just take it to a body shop i think after a 197 a 182 wud feel a bit too small.

they prob dint even notice to be honest mate. 197's are awesome a good refurb £55 on ure wheel and maybe £150 - 200 to have the arch re sprayed.

i upgraded up from a 182 to a 197 upgrading up is the key word, trust me youl be taking a massive step back, sorry to hear about the car m8

they prob dint even notice to be honest mate. 197's are awesome a good refurb £55 on ure wheel and maybe £150 - 200 to have the arch re sprayed.

I'd reckon thats a good guess by Woody. If I were you I'd get some quotes and see what the costs are. Jinx or no jinx your car is a cracker!:thumbup1:

guess lmao i did a year and 3 months in a body shop wen i came outa school lol any more than that to spray 1 panel and they are taking the piss.

no worries mate, i like ure style. dotty good luck with the car mate

after reading the first post i had imagined alot worse. Means i can save my "another one bites the dust" chant for the next person. :thumbup1:

thats terrible graeme lol. it brings a tear to my eye wen i see a wrecked 197