If RenaultSport Didn't Exist?

For me it would be a black (or yellow if I could find one) Nissan 350z and to be honest it still may be my next car! Love the noise they make...

Quite a few want a Z4! I think they are the only nice looking BMW! Such a big step up from the horrible Z3 too! Sorry all Z3 owners!

come to castle combe on saturday with ben mate and if i can i will get you out with me in my car.:thumbup1:

ohh really thanks mate! adore ur car. yh im coming saturday with charlie! and yh ben said something about the dyno, should be able to come. il bring my 197 :wink: lol

id have to got for a golf r32. 3.2 v6 brrrrrraaaaaaaaaapppppppppppp orgasmic

I'm a big diesel hot hatch lover as i do so many miles. A clio(both trophy and 200 cup) have been the only petrol cars that are fun enough to warrant the extra outlay in fuel, insurance and tax costs.

So i'd be driving a golf tdi 170, was strongly thinking about changing to one while driving to work this morning. Gave the clio a careful(ish) drive home, averaged 39mpg over the 50 mile commute, not sure i could drive that carefully every day to work and back though, it's depressing as i could easily average 50mpg with brisker driving in a diesel hot hatch :worried:

a guy at work just got a 370z the noise that makes is orgasmic 3.7 ltrs of pure joy lol

ill video it and u tube it then post a link so u can hear what I hear every day . . . . its likw music. eargasms?

I'm a big diesel hot hatch lover as i do so many miles. A clio(both trophy and 200 cup) have been the only petrol cars that are fun enough to warrant the extra outlay in fuel, insurance and tax costs.

So i'd be driving a golf tdi 170, was strongly thinking about changing to one while driving to work this morning. Gave the clio a careful(ish) drive home, averaged 39mpg over the 50 mile commute, not sure i could drive that carefully every day to work and back though, it's depressing as i could easily average 50mpg with brisker driving in a diesel hot hatch :worried:

I drive a 1.9cdti astra everyday and brisk driving gets me 40mpg on my 20min commute to and from work.

The only diesel I'd own now is an astra 888 but that's simply because it's just like a bigger diesel clio!!

I drive a 1.9cdti astra everyday and brisk driving gets me 40mpg on my 20min commute to and from work.

The only diesel I'd own now is an astra 888 but that's simply because it's just like a bigger diesel clio!!

seriously hard core understeer no?

Must admit I do enjoy my audi a3 quattro... ever so tempted by a remap every day...

No? My dad has one and never had a huge about of understeer ever. Not as well handling as a clio but a good diesel alternative none the less returns 45-50mpg

I averaged 62mpg(display) over pretty much every tank in my fabia vRS(when measured it worked out at 55-57mpg in reality). And i have no doubt that i could get close to that with a mk5/6 TDI170. I said brisker not brisk, as in driving how i normally would in the clio(which would get 32mpg normally, not the 39 recorded today) would result in around 50mpg from a diesel hatch.
Anyway, if you do 40k a year and pay for your own fuel it starts to make sense to drive sensibly lol I just like being able to unleash the clio on the odd occasion which is why i have it :smile: