If RenaultSport Didn't Exist?

I'd go for a cooper s gp. Either that or a S3, or maybe an Exige S2. But the clio does a bit of all these so......

I'm thinking about going to a lotus dealer tomorrow to have a look at an exige. It's gems 30th next year and I wanna do something special, the question will be which car goes, 4 cars would just be stupid lol

I'm thinking about going to a lotus dealer tomorrow to have a look at an exige. It's gems 30th next year and I wanna do something special, the question will be which car goes, 4 cars would just be stupid lol

you going to the new one on woodgate, ?

:thumbsup:

The KA :wink: If you get rid of a renault i bet the 27 goes. :worried:

The KA :wink: If you get rid of a renault i bet the 27 goes. :worried:

It depends mate, financially it would make more sense for us yes. But that would leave us with 2 hardcore cars. That's one of the reasons I've left the 27 standard, it's our all round car, the car we'd take on a long journey.

It might not even happen though, it's either this or a trip to the states. We're itching to go back to New York and we would go from there to Vegas as we've never been :smile:

Yes mate gonna see what's what :smile:

I very interested in the different Elise's but my heart is set on an Exige tbh

they are nice Rich i do like the Exige,

i have been in there twice now already, lol 8)

the misses has banned me from going in there again. :swear: ( biatch ).

This
0203-04_nissan_370z_first_drive_580op2.jpg

Last edited:
they are nice Rich i do like the Exige,

i have been in there twice now already, lol 8)

the misses has banned me from going in there again. :swear: ( biatch ).

Lol I had a chat with the chap there, I can afford a nice 190bhp ish Elise if we didn't have the 197. He wants me to go for a test drive but I've put it off for now, I have this feeling I'll want one then.

The sales rep loved the R27 and talked for ages about both ours, and that he previously had several Rs Clios lol

Probably a Triumph 675 or GSXR 600/750.

Car wise, nothing grabs my attention like a Renault. I ve driven a few different cars to mine and for cars that are similarly priced in the 10-15k mark there is nothing that gets close. You've just got to look at any car of the year review in any magazine over the last 10 years and within the top 5 there will be a renault.

Only option would be to save for an exige or bmw csl.

Shame Peugoet aren't churning out stuff like they did in the mid 80's to late 90's otherwise they would have my money. At least Renualtsport still know how to produce a good hot hatch.