I hate shopping on Sundays

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Yesterday, I went to Tescos to get some bits, and I never normally go shopping at the weekend, and now I know why.

Stupid mothers with their screaming children leaving their trolleys sideways across the aisles getting in the way everywhere!

Then the worst thing of them all. Groups of women standing gassing and gossiping about their blooming nails and hair infront of the shelf of stuff you want!

Well, if they are gonna gas, so was I, but in a different sense :wink: I had eaten something vile that had undesired after effects, and so i stood close to the gassing women, and, well, gassed. Silent but deadly.

Needless to say, the area was cleared very quickly, and I was able to get what I wanted quickly :smile::smile:

I hate shopping at weekends!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry::angry::angry:

sundays should be banned anyway
i work for sainsburys so when i do eventualy
go back to work full time i have to work
every other 1
crap

Online shopping is the way forward, saves having to fart on women :tongueout: lol

you should have a :f1team07:for saying that maz
thats my job
online delivery driver

Last edited:
:rofl:

What did Mrs Mouse have to say about your shock and awe tactics?!

When I went to Asda late on yesterday afternoon there was a VXR meet in the car park it was well and truly Burberry central!

:rofl:

What did Mrs Mouse have to say about your shock and awe tactics?!

When I went to Asda late on yesterday afternoon there was a VXR meet in the car park it was well and truly Burberry central!

Luckily she wasn't there.

At least I didn't have a duvet with me - i'd have Dutch Ovened the lot of them lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate shopping on a weekend too! All the old people give me the 'get out of the way im older than you' look.

Also when i was a manager at ASDA it sucked when the country bus with all the OAPs came in about.. Trolly and coffin dodger heaven!

Luckily she wasn't there.

At least I didn't have a duvet with me - i'd have Dutch Ovened the lot of them lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dread to think!?

It must be a southern thing...

The only possible thing I can think is you would be trying to gas them? But its not Kim Jong's style! Thats another dictator... Lmao :lol:

I dread to think!?

It must be a southern thing...

The only possible thing I can think is you would be trying to gas them? But its not Kim Jong's style! Thats another dictator... Lmao :lol:

Are you taking the wotsit out of me for being a German now??? :wink::wink::wink:

lol i do it online for this exact reason

1) keep roy in a job

2) keep my sanity and my car doesn't get banged in the car park lmfao

I hate shopping at the weekends, we shop as Sainsbury's now for the sole reason that its quieter than Asda and Tesco. After spending 10 mins at our local Asda I'm ready to kill either myself or everyone around me lol