Hyundai Veloster

It's expensive as well for what it is, so to the driver he's got a sporty coupe but to his passengers it's a family four door.

When i saw the advert over weekend i was more listening and just glancing up as thought they said it only had 3 doors (excluding boot) and thought it was a way of cutting costs and be a budget motor but now seeing on website it's 17k-20k.

Think their being cheapskates and you'd soon get annoyed with your friends trying to get in/out of 1 door side not realising and all the questions why you got a car with a door missing :smile:

I really like the styling APART from the odd door thing.

Still, it looks like they're having a go and that's the main thing. The last-gen Coupe was a nice looking car and apparently a nice drive too.

It's got "Low Rolling Resistance Tyres" which I believe is marketing slang for "Crap Handling, No Grip"

It's got "Low Rolling Resistance Tyres" which I believe is marketing slang for "Crap Handling, No Grip"

No,no,no,Fernandez it's not a bloody VXR told you about them glasses should have gone to spec savers:rofl:

I remember a topgear were they tested some cars and the 1 with those low resistance tyres just understeared off the track at the hammerhead, very funny

its a good looking car the back end looks similar to the megane,

only problem is the badge i think, hyundai make to much cheap crap like the I10,

Not my cup of tea at all!

smiley-sick007.gif

Why don't they just bring the coupe back? I know they probably haven't released it here because of poor sales of previous generations, but they looked awful. The new one looks gorgeous!

378722_303737989659180_104434632922851_981907_1233992980_n.jpg

I drove our demo last night and i was quite impressed with the handling

power is a bit of a let down but as stated the turbo is due later in year

the Veloster Sport loads of kit as std. big wheels, leather, heated seats, big touchscreen, bluetooth, cruise etc

Its actually really comfortable too

yes we all rave about our clios but if you look at the list price of them they are expensive too with not as much equipment as std

oh not to mention the Hyundai also comes with 5 year unlimited mileage waranty, 5 year health checks and 5 years roadside assist

HOWEVER im 50/50 on the styling

The new i40 saloon is far nicer

Why don't they just bring the coupe back? I know they probably haven't released it here because of poor sales of previous generations, but they looked awful. The new one looks gorgeous!

378722_303737989659180_104434632922851_981907_1233992980_n.jpg

:thumbup: genesis coupe they do a 3.8 V6 and prob. why it's not being released here