Hybrid Megane trophy

Haha unless I can pull some spare holiday from thin air!

If I went with you, I reckon I’d have to sit in bin liners, wouldn’t want to make a mess of that alcantara!

Someone told me that's a good set up but if I'm going to change it that seems a bit pointless. Better to go coilovers?
i think ill go coilovers at some point. But the h&rs have a nice standard feel just lower. so they might stay, ill see how fast i am around spa.

Reactions: Pav
Little update. Car will be getting its hybrid turbo and decat put in maybe the 2nd week of February. I am awaiting an official date as Paul at RST will be booked in to get the injectors fitted and map.
Once thats done ill be getting the rear disks changed with federo DS2500, Short shift and studs and nut conversion. I also need to get my tyres fitted to Evo Corse alloys.
Then she will be spa bound. :excited:

Reactions: Beany
Little update. Car will be getting its hybrid turbo and decat put in maybe the 2nd week of February. I am awaiting an official date as Paul at RST will be booked in to get the injectors fitted and map.
Once thats done ill be getting the rear disks changed with federo DS2500, Short shift and studs and nut conversion. I also need to get my tyres fitted to Evo Corse alloys.
Then she will be spa bound. :excited:

going to be a weapon.

Reactions: jamesgw200
dont like all these upgrades you guys are purchasing..makes me feel left out :ban:

looks superb James..:thumb:
Now you know what I felt like reading about your Megane conversion. I have no sympathy!