How much do you use this forum

Roy

clio197.net legend
How much time do you spend on the site??.I'm on here every day 3-5 hrs
Sad I know but it's better than the TV plus like a lot of you I ain't able to drive

Sad I know but it's better than the TV plus like a lot of you I ain't able to drive

I'm on alot haha. I'd say 2hours a day checking out threads and seeing what's going 'down' :wink:

The trick is watching tv whilst posting via iPhone :wink:

Weekday nights not too long now :worried:

But weekends longer now :smile::smile:

Working hours are longer during the week than ever before so don't have much time lol!!!

When at work, no chance. But on my days off etc I tend to leave myself logged in all day and am on here a good few hours a day.

Makes a difference that theres a decent bunch of lads and banter on here too :smile:

Weekday nights not too long now :worried:

But weekends longer now :smile::smile:

Working hours are longer during the week than ever before so don't have much time lol!!!

When at work, no chance. But on my days off etc I tend to leave myself logged in all day and am on here a good few hours a day.

Makes a difference that theres a decent bunch of lads and banter on here too :smile:

Couldnt agree more

None of you will speak to me when 'The Swap' happens on Thursday :wink:

Stripes' is coming for a month, maybe more. Anyways, back to how much you spam on here :smile:

I usually have a tab open and set my email to notify me of any replies so I get back on the site pretty sharpish if i get a reply!

we would have never have guessed :001_rolleyes:

On here a fair a bit as on a distance learning course to change career and working from home, laptop is never too far away :wink:
Also being as it's a very friendly & helpful forum and good to see what others are up to and get info on how to do something.

Personally I think this forum saves you a fortune with the wealth of knowledge some of the people on here gives for free is invaluable+like you say it's so friendly.the last 2 yrs have been he'll for me but this place as kept me going
God knows what I would do if it shut down
Sad I know but hey ho

Personally I think this forum saves you a fortune with the wealth of knowledge some of the people on here gives for free is invaluable+like you say it's so friendly.the last 2 yrs have been he'll for me but this place as kept me going
God knows what I would do if it shut down
Sad I know but hey ho

Couldn't agree more, the glovebox removal guide was brilliant without it would have been a nightmare installing HU, Amp & cabling otherwise.

I'd say on average I spend 2 hours a day, but I usually keep the tab open as I am doing other stuff on the net and check back every so often to see if there any new posts.

Yeah this is actually the forum I use the most by a long shot, CS occasionally, and I also use Fiesta STOC more now too.

Think it's true to say that work takes over your life lol, not fair!! :smile:

Yeah this is actually the forum I use the most by a long shot, CS occasionally, and I also use Fiesta STOC more now too.

Think it's true to say that work takes over your life lol, not fair!! :smile:

I agree Mike but we have to try and find a fair balance
As my first boss said to me when I started on day one
"we work to live not live to work" not a truer word as been said

Looking at the post count rankings, I've dropped like a stone now lol!!!

Roy is up there big time :smile: