How many of you on here own a Fiesta ST?

Yes both, any Renaultsport should be a qualification. Although I do remember that Adrian had to step.down just because he moved to a 250.

If this was a general petrolhead forum then it wouldn't matter as much.

Personally I like all the mods and the admins but if you have a club centered around a particular brand of car then it makes sense to insist that staff at least have their money where their mouth is.. :smile:

Yes it was Jonesy. I think me and Mr.Fernandez have taken this thread a bit off topic. :worried:

Nope. Its all relevant. Tho I go agree with angel. Ive made.my reasons known before. But it just depends on if u can deep throat and whether u swallow or not

I can see your point.

To be honest, I only check back here and remain a member as I find it much friendlier than the fiesta forum

Oh wait...... wasnt this topic brought up a while back? Angel... don't waste your breath,

Indeed it was.

Tbh, I don't care what cars people drive as long as they still show interest and maintain their role like they're supposed too.

Personal view is this is a Clio forum so mods should drive Clio’s or at least own Renault I don’t think Adrian should have been asked to stand down but I think all mods should at least own Renaults at best.

This is my personal view and that being said I like most of the mods. :thumbsup:

In the middle east if a mod or admin on Clio197.uae gets a fiesta they have at least one hand chopped off.....

Personal view is this is a Clio forum so mods should drive Clio’s or at least own Renault I don’t think Adrian should have been asked to stand down but I think all mods should at least own Renaults at best.

This is my personal view and that being said I like most of the mods. :thumbsup:

Only most? lol

Woahhhh! This deviated somewhat didn't it?!

Blimey o'reilly!

I don't know where I sit re not owning a Renaultsport and being Site Staff.

I put so many hours into doing bits and bobs on here, as have most the staff!

But because I'm doing a degree at the moment, as well as full time work, I can't commit. It has been like this for some time now. I will be going from here!

And the 182 will be up in the for sale section later. Then I can get STripes finally!

Peace and love to you all

xxxxxx