How many of you on here own a Fiesta ST?

lol confusion no ones said anything bad about Kev nice guy great motor wish more people were like him meets would be allot better..

the point I raised and not aimed at anyone i this is a Clio forum really the mods reps should drive Clios or at least Renault sports i think people will start to drive megs more so maybe we become an rs site instead ?

I haven't got a clio anymore and that isn't many of us active people in the South Central with Clios. Our last meet I set up 2 weeks ago had 2 clios out of the 6 cars there. Still had a good time etc.

I don't see the problem if we're still active.

.. But the debate is whether site staff should be Renault owners, not the members. Members can drive what they like. Be interesting to see a poll on the subject

Last edited:
I don't think it matters if staff don't own a Clio or even a Renault. At some point they all have and for a decent amount of time and have been on the forum for a long time. So looking at it that way what they can bring to the forum is far better.

So do I Mike but??? A few do not but if you take away none clio owners from the staff who will take place??? as you know it's a thank less task

I'm thinking of starting a group buy. I could chop the 200 and meg in so only need 3 more for a £50 discount.