How many of you on here own a Fiesta ST?

Not at all guys lol....mike I think u bring lots to the site and help make it the site it is this is just my view.

You b*stard! I want that one!!!! But it will be a while yet before I can get one!

Haha! I'm waiting on an insurance payout so you may beat me to it, yours looks like a clean 182 so that should help sell it quickly. He's had quite a bit of interest, so hoping I don't lose out...

Lol tom I was going to say that the most active south coast members don't own clios any more. I haven't even thought about joining Cupra.net as I enjoy it on here and enjoy that we all had or have a Clio. I still think the Clio is by far the best c r for fun if ever driven.

We'll guys I've done 12 meets this year and do not have a Clio if we are picking holes so get out and do the meets the jobs people do are invaluable they get no thanks just grief

Lol tom I was going to say that the most active south coast members don't own clios any more. I haven't even thought about joining Cupra.net as I enjoy it on here and enjoy that we all had or have a Clio. I still think the Clio is by far the best c r for fun if ever driven.
I was on Cupra net for years it was great in the early days, but more and more rules and regulations ruined it

I'm not bothered what people have changed to as they cant stay in a clio forever

They have atleast owned one, contributed alot to the forum and continue to do so. If someone was a mod and became rather inactive on here and was on another forum more due to their new car then that's a different story

When there is meets, personally i wouldnt be bothered if cars from a micra to an aventador joined us (id do a sex wee if an aventador did...) is more about the people you meet

I'm not bothered what people have changed to as they cant stay in a clio forever

They have atleast owned one, contributed alot to the forum and continue to do so. If someone was a mod and became rather inactive on here and was on another forum more due to their new car then that's a different story

When there is meets, personally i wouldnt be bothered if cars from a micra to an aventador joined us (id do a sex wee if an aventador did...) is more about the people you meet

Deff agree with this mate. I haven't met many members but the ones I have are great and it's people like Kev th t make the site what it is. It would be a real shame if people start going away just because they don't own one any more.

I will not have any bad words said about Kevs effort and dedication to the site

Infact I think pretty much every member (even us staff) put in even a quarter of the effort he does the site would be more active

The guy is a legend. Shame his car is always dirty. Lol

Who said anything about kev? Think hes taken this persoanlly for no reason at all.

the inly thing that was said was about cars. That is all? As u have a renault sport kev, which is more than other staff, what u moaning for lol

Last edited:
I will not have any bad words said about Kevs effort and dedication to the site

Infact I think pretty much every member (even us staff) put in even a quarter of the effort he does the site would be more active

The guy is a legend. Shame his car is always dirty. Lol

lol confusion no ones said anything bad about Kev nice guy great motor wish more people were like him meets would be allot better..

the point I raised and not aimed at anyone i this is a Clio forum really the mods reps should drive Clios or at least Renault sports i think people will start to drive megs more so maybe we become an rs site instead ?