How many of you on here own a Fiesta ST?

I thought the rules were that mods and admins had own a Clio RS or at least a Renaultsport?

I think that's just Reps. Mods/Admin play by their own rules. :tomato:

In all fairness though, I don't really have a problem with Mods/Admin not having 197/200's. Its not like we can base all their judgement decisions on the fact they bought a Ford...

Rules(?) I thought they were just made up as they went along.....lol

I think they do mate.

I think that's just Reps. Mods/Admin play by their own rules. :tomato:

In all fairness though, I don't really have a problem with Mods/Admin not having 197/200's. Its not like we can base all their judgement decisions on the fact they bought a Ford...

I actually disagree. I think it's imperative that an admin has a vested interest in the club, by owning a Renaultsport they are showing their commitment and will have an incentive to contribute to the forum.

I see your point Angel, my issue with that though, is that if you enforce the 197/200 ownership rule then we'll in turn loose most of our mods, who (in certain cases) have done a LOT for the forum. We'll then have to replace them with pretty much the first person that comes along, who might not have the same level of interest in the club.

For me I'd rather see people given the job on merit, and the amount of effort and enthusiasm they are willing to put in, not the car they drive. On the flip side of that, I'd expect someone to step down as admin/mod if they lose interest and/or want to move away from the site and on to another marque, but it would be their commitment to the site that makes the decision, not what they're driving.

Although I will admit that it would be a sad state of affairs on the site if we got to a point where none of the site admin had Clios, or we were appointing people who have never had one.

I think Renaultsport owners are alright ie. Nutnut.

Other marque owners I agree shouldn't be.