How low can we go ;)

Alryt peeps, the rs 200 is in real need off being slammed. Love the way it drives but can not have it slammed.

Want coilys again but cant afford 700 quid is there cheaper out with good drop and decent ride.

The clio has got the cup chassis so was maybe even thinking about springs but so far can only find 30mm drop again is there lower out there and how much and where to get? Thanks adavance... :smile:

H&R do some springs that drop another 10mm at the rear.
Wouldn't go any lower on just springs.

How much are the spax coilovers.?

i beleive ap coilovers are out now for the 197/200 at around £500ish

Oooh ap's :smiley: would be a fine off them now, drove a fiesta with them in and they where great. Decent price as well but cheaper off course would be better.

Have you seen any site's that have them for sale yet, thanks :smile:

springcleaning.jpg

7043017459_fdc994b117_c.jpg

This is how it sits on H&R 30/40 springs, +20mm spacers on each corner. I think it's just right height wise and the ride is very similar to original FF suspension (maybe a bit harsher, but also less bodyroll)...

H&R are the lowest springs from a decent manufacturer, AP coilovers should be ok but don't think anyone on here has tried them yet. Failing that you're looking at KW V1s but even they don't go mega low.

Do remember though that if you go too low you'll ruin the handling.

springcleaning.jpg

7043017459_fdc994b117_c.jpg

This is how it sits on H&R 30/40 springs, +20mm spacers on each corner. I think it's just right height wise and the ride is very similar to original FF suspension (maybe a bit harsher, but also less bodyroll)...

That's perfect! Has it got rid of the rake of the car? I can't tell from the angle of your drive lol

I was also a bit skeptical before I saw it in real life, where it's low enough for my taste and for practical reasons. There still is some rake, but it has to be because of the above mentioned turn in.

Mjemec pics look gud mate, would love a
touch more lower to be honest but as Ben W says i dont want to ruin the handling of the wie car plus the missus does must off the driving in it so gotta work for her. So gonna now hunt for 30/40's h&r's springs and 20m spacers.

Best place/cheapist place to get them??
Thanks for ur advice lads... :smile:

Change off plan, now going for the ap coilovers. Couldnt go back to springs, so gonna order them in abt 3 weeks. Gotta get the the beamers ordered first and get her sorted for the summer :smile:
Thanks for your help peeps

let us know how you get on with the ap coilovers, maybe a cheaper alternative for some people on here.