Honest opinion needed.

They're from Dectane who also make the rear LED lights we discussed here a few weeks back.
As far as I know the fitting is not that good (ordered a set for the Twingo back then and I was so disappointed with the quality that I sent them back).

I like them but I think they look too "empty" when mounted. There is so much free room in them which looks odd.
p233501260110.jpg

devrim_clio3_sonar-angel-44.jpg

What about these ones with three bulbs?
http://reichhard-motorsport.com/cat...cPath=25_148_4785_4788_6790&products_id=60739

Phil thank you for the feedback. Bad fitment is definitely something I don't like, neither the ones with the 3 sections, too expensive!

I believe I made up my mind, I'll be going for stock instead and maybe have them tinted with Ryan in here.

Phil thank you for the feedback. Bad fitment is definitely something I don't like, neither the ones with the 3 sections, too expensive!

I believe I made up my mind, I'll be going for stock instead and maybe have them tinted with Ryan in here.

i have a pair of stock lights for sale, but not with the black inside, its the chrome inside

They're from Dectane who also make the rear LED lights we discussed here a few weeks back.
As far as I know the fitting is not that good (ordered a set for the Twingo back then and I was so disappointed with the quality that I sent them back).

I like them but I think they look too "empty" when mounted. There is so much free room in them which looks odd.
p233501260110.jpg

devrim_clio3_sonar-angel-44.jpg

What about these ones with three bulbs?
http://reichhard-motorsport.com/cat...cPath=25_148_4785_4788_6790&products_id=60739

They're more like the ones I had on the focus - as far as I am aware you can't disconnect the halo lights

After spending a considerable time browsing I found some pics of these Halo projectors on a clio mk3 and I can now say that I'm sold.

clio4_zps12a41699.jpg
IMGP2232_zps79604793.jpg
IMGP2227_zps28528444.jpg

I think they look nice, making the front look more aggressive. Ordering tomorrow:smile:

If they fit on a clio 197 let me know as got told they don't as I do like as well and link where you buying from, u reckon be just a plug n play so to speak

My personal opinion, BMW's started using halo's.. leave them too it.

See so many old corsa's with them fitted. Ridiculous IMO :smile:

I would guess so, because I only know one company producing these and this seller uses the same photo from the Dectane homepage.