Highest possible BHP standard engine?

Although there are many 182 turbos I don't think there are any 197/200 turbos. As far as I'm aware the only people working on turbocharging the F4r 830 variant is Engine Dynamics.

I've phoned around cause I'm quite Interested in the turbo and jamsport and ktec do it and ktec said there quoting 4K for it but the supercharger is more! But don't know about jamsport prices

With 2 of them chips of eBay giving you an extra 15 bhp each you will get 230 no problem:tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato::faq::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know roughly what the highest BHP is you can get a 200 to without supercharger or turbo?

Thanks

alot of the mods on here are just bolt on jobbies....

nobody seems to have done anything with the cylinder heads or internals

big costs but you can change the internals and chase more revs reliabably for more power...but end up with a race engine in effect which might not drive to well at low speeds!

thing is if your going to do it right you really need to pull the motor apart and rebuild it to pick up all the small gains that add up to the bigger figures...

Last edited:
^^^ sims done all that and it's about 230 NA, but he's spent a lot lol! Cams is as far as I'd go na, it's just to much money for not a lot. Charger or turbo is the only way to go for bigger power.