What's your highest insurance quote then???

Roy

clio197.net legend
Had a few days to kill so I thought I would troll the comparison sites for quotes on the 197 and there are some real Peaches out there
My highest was £1369 from a place I never even heard of

What's yours???

Thats quite cheap, as I've been shopping around for insurance myself on a Mk2 1.6 Clio I've encountered pirces as high as £12,000! Fair enough from companies I've never heard of, but they'd as been as well saying, company couldn't quote instead of 12k!

The highest i'v had for the Clio is £1,600.

But i'm currently like £400-500 can't remember exactly. The joys of being 23.

I couldn't get quoted by some companies because of my age..... I'm 25! Highest I saw was 4k. Thankfully I only pay 350ish!

I was just trying to find the old email with the quote on but i was quoted over £9k in january for the clio.

I'm 46 with a clean licence, got it for just over £300 in the end.:thumbup:

Just renewed my insurance for under £400, not bad as I've only just turned 23! Highest has been well over £10k.

Damn you all for being younger than me AND paying about £800 less!!! (I'm 25...)

What a joke... The area I live in is actually pretty nice too! (just the whole of Leeds is classed as a **** tip!)

Damn you all for being younger than me AND paying about £800 less!!! (I'm 25...)

What a joke... The area I live in is actually pretty nice too! (just the whole of Leeds is classed as a **** tip!)

Join the club, I moved to Leeds and it went up £200 even with an extra years ncb and garaged....

The best one I saw was when I had first passed my test and was looking for quotes on a 1.2 corsa kinda thing.

Used confused.com and the most expensive quote offered was Hastings for £96,000. Yes thats £96k! I guess they really really didnt want to insure me. lol :smiley:

The best one I saw was when I had first passed my test and was looking for quotes on a 1.2 corsa kinda thing.

Used confused.com and the most expensive quote offered was Hastings for £96,000. Yes thats £96k! I guess they really really didnt want to insure me. lol :smiley:

WTF!!! :huh:

Yeah I guess that went a little bit wrong!!

Lol, well to be fair it was the quote at the very bottom of the page but it was still offered. Can you imagine what it would be like in the hastings office if someone actually decided to go ahead with that quote!! Ha ha :smiley:

I've had them into five figures before, but the most I've paid is £3245.75.

That was TPFT for my first car in 2007 (I was 21). It was a Peugeot 106 Rallye S1 with a 16V lump amongst the mods. Totally worth it. :thumbup:

I paid £2210 first year for the Clio (was 20)

Then second year £1100, NBC protected (£800 without)

Highest quoted was about £6800 odd from kwikfit.......

They might as well just say no instead of putting that lol