Help Oil Everywhere!

Hello Guys!

Ive just got back from a short blast out and discovered quite a collection of oil around my spark plug area - quite shocked!! :worried: does anyone know what it might be?? pics attached

Attachments

• DSC_2200.jpg
    DSC_2200.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_2201.jpg
    DSC_2201.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 54
Yep rocker cover bolts and gasket mine did this after very hard track days

quite common this !

oil seeps from the 10mm rocker cover bolts - remove one at a time - clean and put a small amount of sealer under the bolt head - refit and nip down - should cure it :thumbsup:

Also, you've not topped any up or had a oil change recently? Very easy to spill some down there (speaking from experience on 197's and 172's lol!)

I dont think he was called Mr Watson! - since ive owned her ive had the full RS kit added - I went for this clio for the ultra low 10,000 on the clock and I loved the white alloys, you dont see many about. to be fair this is the first problem thats arose and for a four year old renault thats not bad going!!

I dont think he was called Mr Watson! - since ive owned her ive had the full RS kit added - I went for this clio for the ultra low 10,000 on the clock and I loved the white alloys, you dont see many about. to be fair this is the first problem thats arose and for a four year old renault thats not bad going!!

ah i see its just with the front splitter and white wheels looks like james' old car 8)