Hello from Twingo133

Seeing a couple of Clio guys on there and watching these forums, thought I'd register and say hello.

Don't exactly drive a Twingo but more like the Twingo Spider aka the Wind.

I know the Wind is something not everyone is fond of but I like it as it is my very first car.

I like the Clio 200.. and it's one of the cars I'd consider in the future (amoungst a few other one's) as a daily car but this all depends on my living situation (now I live at home with my parents so yea it's a 4 star hotel with almost no costs)

It is the 1.2 TCe but remapped to 130 bhp, OZ's, Sparco air filter, Skytune costum exhaust and Weitec coilover kit is on the way from Germany as we speak.

3ByVKl.jpg

Welcome to the site, the wind is very quirky indeed and if its based on a twingo you really should drop a 133 engine in it.. :thumbup:

Where abouts are you from?

Welcome mate!!! :smile:

They're quite funky little cars the Wind, strange name, Twingo Spider sounds better. :smile:

Twingo Spider would have been such a better name! Car looks good man, not a bad first car at all at 130bhp :thumbup:

Hello! From a fellow 133.net "member"

Secretly I come over here because I miss weebob and his epic posts :drool:

I'm from Belgium.. Yes, honestly if I had the choice I would have picked the model with the 133 engine.

But at that time I needed a car fast (middle of breaking up from my gf who cheated on me and I needed to get out of that appartement, asap) and the GT was only available.. for the 1.6 I had to wait 2 months. So in a way, this car was my salvation.

But with all the mods I've done, I've started to love the little cruiser.

Took it for a spin on the Nurburgring last month which was alot of fun and if all goes well, maybe in August Brands Hatch when Twingo133 gets the meet planned.

Welcome mate I took my wife for a test drive in a Wind and she loved it and was already to put a deposit down but we got news of our grandson was going to be hear and that put the caboshers on that.She needs a four door now
Yours looks good though

I like everything about the wind except its name.

130bhp from a 1.2, is that dyno proven? If so im impressed! do they do an ITB kit lol?

Welcome.

Yes it says 127 bhp but back then I didn't fuel 98.. + I'm looking for 172 injectors. Been told they're better.

And as a matter of act, when they first tested what the original horsepower were, it was 97 bhp so I still gained 30 bhp :smiley:

zCJy9l.jpg

TXutNl.jpg

Last edited:
1 member on the twingo form had 140bhp out of his 1.2 turbo gt

This quite frankly is astonishing, why are they not better advertised as such tunable cars? I had ktecs twingo GT a few years back for a courtesy car and absolutely loved the little thing and that was standard. Stick a 140bhp lump in it and you have quite a Q car!

Haven't been here in a while.. yes I have thought about getting it to 140 bhp, would be a nice figure for such a car. I already asked Ktec what they're planning and the first thing they want to develop is an uprated clutch.

Here are some other pictures that photgrapher did for me. One of the pictures showed up on Speedhunters :smile:

mg4468.jpg

mg4465.jpg

mg4462.jpg

mg4464w.jpg

mg4435p.jpg

mg4436.jpg

mg4442.jpg

mg4445.jpg

mg4472o.jpg

mg4478.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date