Hay fever.

N0ddie

Platinum Member
Anyone else suffer from it. Mines has been driving me mental for the past week. Emma is the same lol.

Eyes and nose running away like mad. Itchy eyes is the worst thing about it though!

Oh god, today, I drive to work and by the time I get there it feels like a have a rock in my eye. I had a look and it was swollen up in the corner and I began crying. I didn't want to cry, it was involuntary! Lol! Had a tablet and was fine after about 20 mins. I used to get it really bad throughout the summer, but I haven't had it for a good few years. I think maybe I am allergic to one particular brand of pollen more then others!

Oh god, today, I drive to work and by the time I get there it feels like a have a rock in my eye. I had a look and it was swollen up in the corner and I began crying. I didn't want to cry, it was involuntary! Lol! Had a tablet and was fine after about 20 mins. I used to get it really bad throughout the summer, but I haven't had it for a good few years. I think maybe I am allergic to one particular brand of pollen more then others!

Unless I take the tablets all the time throughout periods of high pollen count I'm stuffed lol.

This is an absolute killer for me, tablets are pretty much useless as well. Cut grass is definitely the worst trigger for me!

Get yourself to lloydes chemist and get an anti allergy machine, you use them in the day for a min or so at a time and it sorts it. They are on offer at the moment :smile:

Get yourself to lloydes chemist and get an anti allergy machine, you use them in the day for a min or so at a time and it sorts it. They are on offer at the moment :smile:

Might well give that a bash tomorrow. Dunno how much more my poor nose can take :jumpon:

I don't get it personally but the amount of people you speak to that this year they have it worse than normal is crazy.feel for you

I started getting it when i was about 18, was out with my mates and got it really bad and didnt know what the hell was happening will never forget it! Now all summer im a clarityn addict! I need my fix of pills and my nasal spray daily!

Are they any good? I will try anything to relieve my suffering. :worried:

Worst part of summer. Mine tends to be a really really sore throat due to sneezing all the time. I usually don't get itchy eyes unless its really strong that day.

OMG I have been dying over the past few days! Absolute killer!

Roll on winter LMAO!!!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Spotted 0
Adam_C Spotted 9
aaron-rs197 Spotted 0
H444YDN Projects/Progress Threads 27
Marv General Chat 8